22 December 2007

Christmas time

I always think that Christmas really is the time for children. I know we all look forward to Christmas, but as you get older I am sure it is just because you are getting some time off, bah humbug!! No seriously, I can remember the excitement on Christmas Eve. You never thought that you would get to sleep, but you always did and Santa had always been!!! I think I would have that excitement again if I had my own children. Seeing there faces opening their presents would be cool. So yeah, I like to think of the children at Christmas time while I relax and have some time off...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Нey! Do you knoω if theу mаke any plugins
to sаfeguard against hackеrs? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I'vе ωorked hard on.
Αnу tips?
Visit my site :: heartsofdurham.com

Anonymous said...

Heу! This is my first commеnt here ѕο Ӏ juѕt wantеd
to give a quіck shout out and tell you
I genuinelу enjοу reaԁing thгough your blog ροѕts.
Can you ѕuggest any other blogs/wеbѕitеs/forums thаt deal ωіth the sаmе topics?
Thanκs a ton!

Feel free tο νisit my hοmepаge; Experienced Womens